William J. Millon
Dr. Millon has been treating the people of Jefferson Park as a general dentist for over 30 years. After graduating from the Northwestern School of Dentistry in 1983, he began his practice on the northwest side where he was born and raised. The Doctor has special interest in cosmetic/restorative treatments, sleep disorders (including sleep apnea & snoring problems), and dental laser treatments. Dr. Millon received an award of excellence as America’s Top Dentists from the Consumers’ Research Council of America. He takes pride in that fact that many of the patients from the very beginning of his practice are continuing care with him to this day.
When Dr. Millon isn’t saving smiles, he is spending time with his wife and two kids. He has the good fortune of having a close group of family and friends he can always count on for support. Dr. Millon enjoys all sports and spends his free time camping and fishing.
Philosophy of Care
Dr. Millon is committed to staying current with the newest, most sophisticated treatments and technologies in order to provide the best solutions to each patient’s unique dental needs and concerns.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
• American Dental Association
• Illinois State Dental Association
• Chicago Dental Association
• American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
• Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines
• Jefferson Park Chamber of Commerce
• 1983 graduate of Northwestern University School of Dentistry in Chicago, Illinois
• 1979 graduate, with a B.S. degree, from the University of Colorado in Boulder, Colorado
• Dr. Millon continues to take numerous courses and training programs to keep current with advancements in treatment and technology.